• Yii meets HK

    Hi guise! Long time no seek(over a week I think..)! I was gonna make this post the last one of 2013...but then things happened (fell asleep and went out for fireworks) so now it's gonna be the first post of 2014!!! Continuing my travel stories again! This post covers a few days of my trip, as I stayed at home for a few days, being the lazy bum I am.

    After a 6 hour car trip from the countryside back to Shenzhen (damn you traffic jams...) , I decided to be potato couch for a few days....so I stayed at home for parts of Day 7,8 and 9 of my trip....
    Now, now...don't fret that I wasted at least 3 days out of 28 in my trip just lying on my bed watching Criminal Minds...I did go out to visit people (i.e. relatives and mum's friends)..but I don't think you guys wanna see that so just gonna skip by!!!

    Day 10 - Off to Hong Kong!!~



    The view from my hotel both day and night!!!- L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre in Tsuenwan!!! I stayed at the 63rd floor or something like that...had to change lifts just to get to our room (so troublesome)
    That day was a day out with emilyy....it was very nice of her to still go out with me even though I got the dates wrong (late by a week.....=="). I don't have any pictures from that day because we only went to Kwaifong and we were too obsessed with actually shopping than to take photos...and I only bought earrings that day.

    But being the foodies we are, we went and tried MOS Burgers (a billion years later than every other food blogger in the world)

    I tried the Pumpkin Croquette Burger...because I've never had a pumpkin burger...and I didn't really feel like meat (which is WOW! for the carnivorous me...) It tasted quite good, really crunchy on the outside, but really nice gooey pumpkin on the inside...However, the sauce on the salad was a tad weird...kind of like balsamic and mayo. I also got a ginger ale...but it tasted like Sprite...so disappointed....

    emilyy got some other burger (forgot...my dementia is hitting in) but I do remember that she got a green tea latte thing that was really hot!!! After we ate the burger, she still couldn't drink it...had to add the ice from my drink to cool it down. On one hand it was really funny, but then those people really need training..milk shouldn't be heated over 80 degrees Celsius - according to my coffee school lady...

    Apparently there's a Mos Burger in Aust....mindblown...all in QLD though....

    I had to leave early that day...cry cry...which meant I could finish going through that shopping centre...and I didn't get to buy a hat...and that's the reason why I don't have a snapback!!!! Still kind of annoyed at that.....

    Because I need to shower and prepare to go to sleep etc. now, I have to end my recount here for now!!1 I have to work tomorrow....
    I'll have Part 2 of my HK journey up tomorrow...hopefully....It was my New Years Resolution to be more active on this blog!! So hopefully I can keep it up la~
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment