• #40: "Shark Fin" soup

    I'm not supportive of people eating shark fin! It's so sad ....T^T...but as an Asian, I can't deny the fact that I've eaten it, and I liked it.....
    So I found this pretty cool, fake shark fin soup thing....
    NOTE: doesn't taste like the real thing at all, it just tastes good.
    Front of the box....lots of ingredients....have no idea why there's carrots....
    back of the box...MADE IN CHINA btw.

    The foil/aluminium packaging inside. 
    The powder....that's meant to transform into delicious soup~
    Add 1 bowl of cold water to the the powder and MIX!
    Then you get this! Pour into a pot and add 800mL more water.
    Bring to a simmer
    Crack an egg in and whisk to get DAN FAA (egg flower)
    TA DAAA~~~
    yum yum....
    but misleading info as to what it is ^^
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment