• #143: Sukin Hydrating Mist Toner

    Hi guise! I'm currently living the carefree post-HSC life! WOOHOO!!! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in the past week - mainly because I've been going out most days and haven't had the time or energy to blog...Sorry^^

    So today I'm going to write about my new toner - currently in love with it!
    Untitled
    TADAA~ Sukin's Hydrating Mist Toner! I've always used pour-out toners, but I've always been very noob in pouring and always pour out too much...I swear I waste like 20% of the bottle, because I'm too lazy to use a cotton pad...HAHAHAHA!!! So when i saw this spray toner on discount (only $6.39 @ The Chemist Warehouse! RRP $9.99)
    Untitled
    So many NOs...that's a good sign! I know that Sukin prides themselves being organic! Another big plus is that there is NO ALCOHOL! I get pimples sometimes, and toners with alcohol in it agitates my skin pretty much...Generally toners put in around 10-15% of alcohol so you get that "refreshing" sensation, but not good for your skin! so I say to avoid it.
    Untitled
    This toner gives of a sensation like the Avene water spray...if you know what I mean. But the spray itself is less strong, due to the difference in the spray. 

    I've used it for around 2-3 weeks. Haven't really noticed any improvements to my skin as I've been having breakouts due to stress and lack of sleep....Once I chill a bit more, I'll see if it makes any improvements..I'll let you know then. To me, although this isn't the Avene water spray, it's a pretty good deal for something similar I think...Avene is just too expensive for me....
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment