• #142: SPTM Elvenus Fairlution - Whitening Essence

    Hi guise! This is my first post-HSC blog post! Good to see me back, right?! Whilst I was on exam break, I've been continuously using SPTM's Elvenus Fairlution. SPTM is a Japanese beauty brand, and the fairlution is a skin-whitening essence. According to SPTM, the essence helps to whiten skin through Vitamin C, hyaluronic acid and collagen. It claims to "penetrate the horny cell layer of the skin" allowing the skin to whiten as it is continuously moisturised.
    Untitled
    Packed in a pretty purple box, the 30g essence is very professionally packaged.  I don't know why there's a difference between altvenus and elvenus...but I don't think it really matters..does it?!
    Untitled
    I also think the bottle is very pretty. Purple in colour as well. One thing I do like about the design is that instead of having a tube inside the bottle, it opts for the design where the bottom rises to the top as you go through the bottle. 
    Untitled
    The essence is slight yellow-y opaque colour. Similar textures to other gel creams, as it has a slight cooling effect when you put it on your skin. There's no particular smell to it (like floral etc...). I don't have the box anymore, but I have a feeling that it's fragrance-free. But don't just take my word for it...do your research! ^_^
    Untitled
    It rubs into the skin pretty smoothly, becoming clearer gradually. At first, it leaves a slightly sticky feeling on the skin, but that settles a while, leaving smooth skin. My skin feels extremely moisturized afterwards!

    I've used it for a while now and I did notice that my skin had brightened, but not whitened. However, as it takes a while, I think it will take numerous bottles before your skin will whiten. I have come to know that brightened and even toned skin is a better goal than patchy white skin...I have also noticed that my pimples had reduced and skin became better when I used this product!

    I received this product as part of prize I won in a SPTM competition. It costs 11,900JPY (according to the website). This equates to around $120 AUD per bottle (?) I know this is not exactly wallet-friendly, but it is seriously good quality guise! I suggest you try out a couple samples from SPTM (they regularly have giveaways and competitions on their FB site) before 'splurging' on this product. 

    Check out their website and their Facebook page!

    Well that's all from me today! More to come in the coming days~ See you then!^_^
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment