• #141: Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture - SPF 15

    Hi guise! I'm on a 6-day break till my last two exams, so I'm going to blog!

    Living in Australia means I'm constantly in the sun, all four seasons of the year. So SPF is especially important to me. So when my SPF moisturizer ran out, I went out searching for another (since I'm just nosy and like trying out a billion brands...) And I came across this baby:
    Untitled
    When I saw this at Coles I really liked the packaging (because I'm shallow like that...). It looked very professional so I bought it. The price was also very attractive, costing me less than the RRP of $9.99.
    Untitled
    Another plus sign is the pump bottle. I prefer pump bottles and squeezy bottles over tubs because then I don't need to stick my finger into and getting cream under my nails...(I now use one of those little spoons from Gelatissimo) However, one potential downside is that if the 'straw' to pump isn't long enough, you'll have trouble getting to the cream at the end...but I guess I'll see then. 
    Untitled
    This moisturizer is easy to apply and absorbed easily. However, if you oily and/or combination skin, you might want to get a sample or something to try it out on your skin before going all out. as I have weird skin which can be dry one day and oily the other. The smell is pretty okay, I do get a slight tinge of sunscreen I think. According to Neutrogena (on the bottle) it states that it's alcohol-free and fragrance-free as well...and allergy-tested as well!

    My skin's been pretty oily lately from my exam stress bad lifestyle..so I haven't been using it lately.
    I do know they have a moisturizer for sensitive skin and combination skin (see below for pictures). The bottles are also rather pretty - pink and purple. I approve! But these ones don't have SPF (and they weren't available when I went to Coles last time), But I'll hopefully get my hands on the other types some time soon!

    See you guise soon! ^_^
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment