• #113: Garnier Dark Spot Corrector

    Hi guise! I was meant to post this quite a few days ago, but I keep forgetting la...so I'll do it now, before I'm off to Youtube some more! HAHAHA!!!
    I got given this from Garnier quite a while ago...I think I did a mini post on it..check it out HERE. But I've been putting it off for a while....so here it goes!

    Check out my previous post for the aesthetics of the box and the tube etc...i can't be bothered posting the pictures here...
    The cream is a creamy-white colour (excuse me for my bad skin...forgot to put moisturiser on) 
    It's really easily absorbed into the skin and doesn't leave an oily feeling afterwards!!
    According to the packaging, it has whitening effects..which I haven't proven or disproven yet...as it takes around 4-5 weeks to show...depending on skin so I don't know about that yet.
    P1030542
    But one thing I know is that it has helped with my pimply, combination skin. As it's loaded with citric fruit extracts..which according to my little knowledge, helps with killing those pimples. WARNING: This may not happen to everyone...maybe it's just me!!! 

    Also, I think citric extracts are not good for sensitive skin, so read the ingredients to see if it's suitable for your skin first!!! 

    My experience with the Dark Spot Corrector has been really good so far, and I don't intend to use it later on.. To improve, I think if it had a SPF version would be good too, as I really like using in the day, as it's not pore clogging.... If there's no SPF, the spots that have been lightened would just get darker again from the sun wouldn't it???
    OR am I using it wrong for the last couple weeks...it didn't come with instructions...*cries*

    Anyhow, that's it for day from  Yii~
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment