• #114: AmbiPur Car Air Freshener

    Hi guise! I'm back again! I have a couple of posts to do today, so I'm going to start of early!
    I joined up to a sampling site called PinchME a while ago...PinchMe is a sampling site, where they give you  samples to try out. After you've done so, go back and do a quick little survey and the samples will keep on coming!

    As our family car was getting a bit gross from all that eating in the car...I chose the AmbiPur Car Mini Clip - Sky Breeze. It came in quite....a large box compared to the size of the product itself:
    Untitled
    And inside the box it contained:
    1 air freshener and a couple of pamphlets...
    Untitled
    It's meant to last 30 days...but idk..seems to run out pretty quickly to me...but the car smells really good now!

    I would post up a link to the sample place, but last time I checked all samples have RUN OUT....sorry.
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment