• #115: Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light

    Hi again! I wasn't expecting to this post today, but I was surprised with a package at my doorstep so here it goes!
    I'm part of this Home-tester club...I sound so weird....but anyways, this is what they sent me!
    Untitled
    This big box was sitting right outside my door...the postie/delivery man didn't even ring the doorbell...thank god it was sunny...if not it would've been soaked...ANYWAY...
    Inside the box:
    Untitled
    There are 8 sample-sized shampoos and 8 conditioners!!! Plenty to share with the family HAHA!! Anyways, like PinchMe, I'm meant to use and leave a 'review' of it on the site!
    I've never used Aqua Light before, but I do have 2 1.2L bottles of it sitting in my cupboard as my backup shampoos...and this really makes me want to use it now...but I haven't finished by current shampoo yet...cries...first world problems....

    Anyways, I may or may not post my thoughts on the shampoo afterwards here...haven't decided yet, but we'll see!
    Yii signing off~
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment