• #116: Discoveries of the Week #2

    Hi guise! I know I kind of promised to do a 'discovery' every week, but considering the sad hermit crab life I have, it's rather hard to find interesting things at home...
    But then I realised I had this little baby sitting at home! My precious....LINT EATING MONSTER!
    P1030559
    It's so cute right???!!! The eye is actually a power button.
    P1030560
    And as you can see, the big mouth are the blades which chomp up the lint...
    P1030561
    And the tail/butt is the charger...you don't need to keep it plugged in as it's rechargeable
    P1030562
    And all the lint ends up into the stomach of the lint eater!!
    Isn't it the cutest way to get rid of lint?? I've ebay-ed lint cleaners, but they're all pretty professional looking and nowhere as cute as my baby!
    That's it for today..and maybe the rest of this week la...
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment