• #85: Garnier Dark Spot Corrector


    Hi guys, had a bit of trouble trying to find an an image hosting site, but I think I'll just use flickr, and hopefully it doesn't trouble me..if not I'll just make multiple flickr accounts to cope with the loads of photos I take (which I already try to limit myself). So I'll see how it goes!~

    Anyway, I entered in a Garnier competition however many kagillion years ago it was. I got an email from Garnier a couple days ago saying congratulations and all...said that it would take around 7 days for the package to arrive. But then the next day, mum was like you have a package from Garnier. So yay! I won their Dark Spot Corrector - have no idea when I entered the competition, and if I did, it must be really slow and processing the winners, but no matter la.
    The package. Pretty bland, not much to say.
    A congratulations letter and a bit of what to do with the prize. I'm meant to use it like a daily moisturiser...but since I still have moisturiser left, I'll wait till I finish those first! Such a cheapo!! When I read the letter I thought, "would it be funny if you only got the letter and not the present??" HAHA...that would be so troll!
    Gravity is not really right in the picture, as it was taken sideways...
    Anyway, it's meant to fix sun spots, age spots and blemish marks. My main focus would be blemish marks and sun spots.
    You can't see it from the photo, but it states that there is Vitamin C and can brighten your complexion.
    The back of the box. It's meant to give you prettier skin within 4 weeks and IMMEDIATELY make your skin feel soft, moisturised and look more luminous. Makes me really want to try it!
    The tube of cream....it's sealed and I have to break the seal somehow the lid, but I have no idea right now..
    To me, it looks like a large tube of topical cream more than moisturiser...it has a more "medical" feel to it, but maybe Garnier was aiming for that...IDK...
    The back of the tube, which just gives the words "dark spot corrector" in many languages.
    Bonus fact: It's made in Germany! Is that a good thing? Does anyone know if Germany is good for skincare? 
    Like most skincare, it has shelf life of 12 months.

    As I am yet to open the tube of cream, I have no idea what the insides look like, but when I do start to use it, I will give update (hopefully with before and after picture maybe? to see if the thing actually works)

    Anyway, that's it for today!
  • You might also like

    1 comment:

    1. I am currently starting my career as a skin care writer. I am glad I found this post, it is very insightful.
      Thanks! Visit the site: https://skindiseasehospital.org/dark-spot-natural-home-remedies-for-getting-rid-of-it/

      ReplyDelete