• #86: Post Exam Retail Therapy


    Hi guys! This post is about a couple weeks late, but better late than never! So after my Japanese exam on the last day, me and Peo decided to take a walk through Market City as we haven't been there in 10 kagillion years (it was also because we had a Chatime coupon that we kind of wanted to use...aigh.)
    So anyway, we went to Cosmetic Fragrance Direct to see if there was anything to buy and guess what I found!
    Tadaaaaa~ A candy cane of nail polish! A rainbow selection of nail polish! So pretty!!!! Now I have the colours of the rainbow plus more!!
    At the price of $12.95 for 10 colours, it's so worth it!!! It's originally $20 for 10, $2 per bottle, but now it's only $1.30! So cheap, or maybe it's just my inner shop-a-holic! Who knows...
    The colour selection!. From left to right the colours are:
    exotic canary, tangerine tango, peach paradise, coral reef, pink hibiscus, flirty bikini, acapulco bliss, sea breeze swirl, calypso holiday and pacific splash.
    Such great names!
    As a side, I also bought a bottle of Red Glitter nail polish!
    this was $2, not that worth it, but seriously cheaper than the usual ones!
    My obsession with glitter MADE me buy this! I wanted to buy a clear/base/top coat, but buying 12 bottles is a bit over the top!
    And this is how it looks like on my nails!
    I bit disappointing as it wasn't as 'compact' as I wanted...If I wanted to cover my nail completely, I would need to put on at least 10 layers on. But I guess it's okay for it to put on top of another colour!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment