• nude by nature Professional Brush Kit

    I don't normally use makeup (only BB cream...hehehehe) so I have little need for brushes as in my opinion fingers blend BB cream the best. But I was browsing Priceline before work one day and they were doing a sale....and I obviously did some impulse buying (which I regret to an extent now).
    DSC_0253
    The box looks really pretty right? As it was so pretty, I didn't check how the inside actually looked before buying...
    DSC_0254
    Brush kit
    To me, this brush kit is...plain. But I guess it suits the brand image of being "natural".
    DSC_0256
    Tada~ The brushes are soooooo soft! I could totally just play with the brush all day...(easily entertained, no?) But one thing I don't understand is the three extra pockets....am I meant to buy more brushes to fill in the blanks? I'm too noob for this!!
    DSC_0259
    And here comes the problem. Because of the round nature of the bag and the fact that the brushes have been in there for a long time, the brush got moulded to the shape of the bag, making it a weird shape...

    Well today I went to the cosmetic fragrance shop in market city (you know the pink one that sell perfume and cheap cosmetics), they had a really similar brush kit, but it was only $15!!!!!!!! So everyone, it you're looking for a first brush kit, I suggest going for that one first...because my brush kit now is just sitting at home collecting dust (it cost me $30 too...... T^T)

    More posts to come later!
    See you!
    Serena 
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment