• Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_Ex

    Hello! I've gone into hiding for quite a bit, despite it being uni holidays. That's because I semi-lost/misplaced my memory card for a while; also because Flickr was being an ass a couple days of ago and wouldn't let me upload my pictures. But now that I've fixed it all up...here we go!

    Some of you may remember that I went Korea at the end of 2013, and I bought a heap load, but I never actually blogged about what I got. So here I am today to clear up backlog!
    DSC_0243
    I read about all the raves and reviews about the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack from around mid-2013, so I really wanted to try it. But due to the geographical discrimination online shops have against Australia, it was marked up so much! So I forgot about all about it, till Korea came along!
    DSC_0246
    For 80mL, most online shops will charge somewhere in the 30-ies + shipping and handling. I grabbed this in one of those duty-free shops for ₩28,000, which equates to $28-29 AUD. Not that much cheaper, but since I was there already, might as well!

    DSC_0248
    It's colour is so pretty! According to the Laneige site, it has something called "snow water" - is it melted snow (I don't know...)? Another important thing is the scent - it smells really nice...too bad I can't share that here with you here la...
    The scent of the sleeping pack isn't just something they've put in to make it more appealing or anything, it actually has an effect! The scent is called Sleepscent and acts to relax the body and mind for a good sleep, making the mask work better. There's no point in slapping on expensive skincare, if you aren't taking care of your body in the first place. And this Sleepscent thing works miracles....I remember putting on the mask by mistake (huh...what mistake?? just too lazy to grab my moisturiser) and I literally was so sleepy for the whole morning.... *yawns*
    DSC_0249_Fotor_Collage
    Top: swatch with flash on | Bottom: swatch without flash
    Even though it's a gel, I was slightly surprised that it wasn't totally see through. But regardless, the gel is very soothing to apply (a bit cold, especially in Winter). As with all sleeping masks, be generous when applying. Laneige recommends a 2.5cm diameter blob, and use it twice a week (more if you have extra dry skin)
    From the beautiful blue colour to the soothing scents and the numerous languages the instructions and ingredient list is written (I hate when I don't understand what I'm using or how to use it), this sleeping mask is brilliant~~~~ What's not so brilliant is....the availability (which practically only applies for us in Australia..)...we need more Asian skincare in Australia (at the Asian price too please!!!)

    That's all for today~
    I'm gonna be back in a couple of days with more posts! Till then, stay safe!
    xoxo
    Serena
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment