• Biore Blemish Clearing Scrub + Special Gift

    Hi guise, it's been another week! Time must fly when you're having fun studying hard for uni...My rather sad life consists of uni, uni, uni mixed in with work here and there over the week. So blogging is actually a highlight of my week! I chose to post every Monday for a reason: to help me (and hopefully you) get over the Monday blues.... Anyway, back to the main plot, the wonderful people at Biore sent me a beautiful gift quite a while ago, but I haven't had the chance to use it till now, so it's a rather delayed post...sorry!
    Untitled
    Biore Blemish Clearing Scrub RRP $10.99 and Mandarin Mint Scent
    As you saw in my last Sukin post, I said that I don't really change between scrubs as most of them don't work really well. Biore scrubs does, and always had, a spot in my 'top scrubs' list - and this new product is one to add to the list!
    Untitled
    Swatch of Blemish Clearing Scrub
    Compared to the previous scrub I talked about, the scrubbing particles in this one is relatively sparse but still well distributed enough to give a good clean and exfoliation to your face! The exfoliating beads are both the big orange ones (which I think are more for visuals and scent) and some little white/see-through ones (they do all the work...imo). Another thing about this cleanser is that it smells sooo nice! If only I could send smells through your computer screen...It's so fresh!
    This scrub exfoliates so well - just a small dollop can exfoliate the whole face and neck area giving you smooth, baby-like skin!
    Untitled
    Free gift: Mandarin Mint scent
    And what is better than an additional freebie! I'm not a big candle person, as I'm forgetful and I keep thinking that if I light a candle, I might cause a major accident which involves burning my house down. However, this candle smells soooo good! I haven't eve lit it yet - I look like I'm on drugs as I just pick up the tin and sniff it! I think it helps me sleep, but maybe it's just placebo. Actually, I think it smells really similar to the scrub - so everyone, buy a scrub and if your skin doesn't like it, just SNIFF it!!! (jokes...)
    Untitled
    My little unlit candle that just sits there, waiting for me to take a whiff of it. Just leaving the lid off also spreads the delicious scent right through the room! 

    So that's my weekly news for you! Study/work/play hard and most importantly, STAY SAFE!!
    See ya all next Monday (I hope the rest of the week is good for you!) 
    xx
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment