• Wai Yuen Tong Herbal Jelly Drink | Yii Eats

    Hi guys! I'm back to wish you guys a happy Chinese/Lunar New Year!!! Time for me to 'reactivate' my new years resolution~ This is reason why being Asian is so good - if you've already broken your New Years Resolution, Chinese New Year is the best opportunity to renew these resolutions!
    DSC_0361
    With the Australian heat melting me by the second, I've been addicted to this drink, more than ever! Although the Chinese characters say its turtle shell jelly, there are no traces of turtle at all - so rest assured! This is exactly the same as the grass/herbal jelly that Chatime and EasyWay serves you with your drink.
    DSC_0363
    Comes in a packet of 6 - one serving per cup. For someone who always complains that Chatime and EasyWay are too stingy with their toppings, this drink has become my best friend for the past 3-4 weeks!
    DSC_0365
    It's also a really good on-th-go drink as they come with a bendy straw! Just stab it through the plastic like you do with the Chatime/EasyWay drinks.
    DSC_0366
    It comes with a tad bit of liquid - allowing it to be drink and making it easier for you to slurp up the goodness of herbal jelly.
    DSC_0367
    TADAA~~~ I have no idea if this drink has any health benefits as herbal jelly is meant to have, but it just tastes good! It's probably also loaded with sugar and syrup...but the taste is all I care about!

    That's all from me today lahhh!!!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment