• #136: Cadbury Crispello Double Choc


    Untitled
    Hi guise! 4 days to go! I found these little ones when I was browsing through Coles the other day. I present to you....Cadbury's Crispello Double Choc!
    Untitled
    For $2 (they were on discount), you get it in a bag like this, with 11-12 of them inside. They're just wafer that is filled and covered in chocolate....sounds sickly sweet already no? There's a vanilla flavour one as well, but not in stock when I went.
    Untitled
    They're individually wrapped, and pretty big. If I lay out the wrapping flat, it's the length of my palm (around 8cm?)
    Untitled
    And this is the "brick" of chocolate. I don't have a picture of the insides...as I ate it whole....=="
    But anyway, the wafer is really crispy, as you would expect, but I found the chocolate cream inside to be really strong and too sweet for my liking. I don't know if it was just me, the cream to wafer ratio didn't work....But my dad who has a big sweet tooth really liked it and demolished the rest off. I have a feeling that the vanilla one may be better, in the sense that the cream inside would be less sweet.
    I think I'll go and try out the vanilla one..sometime later!

  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment