• #135: 55 Questions


    1. First thing you wash in the shower?
    Face or hair.

    2.Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
    Coffee? But I drink both.

    3. Do you plan outfits?
    Depends on where I'm headed for.

    4. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
    stressing....less than a week to the HSC.....

    5.Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
    Pink shirt.

    6. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
    Scream and run away.

    7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
    I was a drug dealer...dealing drugs with Kris(hahahahha....) at tutor. My good friend P was looking at us. 

    8. Three of your current feelings?
    stress, despair, oddly relaxed.

    9. What are you craving right now?
    nothing.

    10. Things you like/look for in a guy
    big hands, height (has to be tall), looks....so superficial..HAHAHAHAH
    dorkiness

    11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
    Vegetable

    12. When was the last time you cried? Why?
    Last week (?) Watching this MV...

    13. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
    I'm not really into superheroes...but I do want to fly!

    14. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
    No one's really hurt me....

    15. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
    Both. Depends of what I feel like.

    16. Favorite movie ever?
    Don't have one. I would say one that I cry in...but then again, I practically cry in everything....
    Maybe "The Blind Side"?

    17. Do you like yourself?
    Of course! Why not?! I'm fabulous!!

    18. Have you ever met a celebrity?
    Met Raymond Lam, Show Luo, Andy Lau...still waiting to meet EXO~

    19. Could you handle being in the military?
    Don't think so. I have next to zero body strength.

    20. What are you listening to right now?
    Nothing. I'm watching a drama.

    21. How many countries have you visited?
    Only a couple.

    22. Are your parents strict?
    To an extent, in regards to my studies especially.

    23. Would you go sky diving?
    YES! But I kind of have trust issues....don't know if I can trust the instructor person or not....

    24. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
    Is it free food??? If so, YES!!!

    25. Whats on your mind right now?
    How to answer this question. 

    26. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
    To the Board of Studies: I HATE YOU!!!

    27. Have you ever been in a castle?
    Nope. Peasant life.

    28. Do you rent movies often?
    Nope. Rarely watch movies. 

    29. Whats your zodiac sign?
    Taurus

    30. Name five facts about yourself.
    Chinese. Multilingual. Foodie. Loves trying out new things. Obsessed with Bubble Pop right now!

    31. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
    Nope. Been safe and sound all mah life~

    32. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
    Yes. I'm superstitious like hell....

    33. Brown or white eggs?
    Australia doesn't have white eggs...so brown!

    34. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
    Hot Topic?? The only Hot Topic thing I know is a legal handbook that I use to study with.

    35.Ever been on a train?
    Yeah....twice a day, 5 days a week!!

    36. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
    Depending on the type of ghost that supposedly haunts the house.....but generally no.

    37. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
    I don't know....I like my place in the world right now.

    38. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it?
    Nope. I can get appearances with money (plastic surgery hahahaha)....can't buy time can I?

    39. Whom do you admire and why?
    Everyone is admirable!

    40. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
    Didn't have a thing for bedtime stories....

    41. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
    There's not much I can do can I? Call the fire brigade, I guess.

    42. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
    Nope. They can choose for themselves. 

    43. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
    Never been on drugs..and never been drunk.

    44. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
    Same as Q43.

    45. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
    Maybe....or not....yet to decide.

    46. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
    Yeah, why not!

    47. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
    50% chance ey??? Probably not..I have pretty bad luck....

    48. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
    Ghosts, yes. Werewolves and vampires, no.

    49. If you could live forever, would you want to?
    Do I have to age as well?? If I have to age, nope. 

    50. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
    IDK....Someone who knows me, tell me!

    51. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
    Ancient China time! Want to try the hardcore ancient China clothes!

    52. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
    No. Don't want to be scarred for life.

    53. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
    Maybe. Just for a day.

    54. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
    If it's my first child, no. If I already have like 4 kids of the same gender, maybe.

    55. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?

    Wealthy? I don't want to age!!! But I don't want to die very early (i.e. my 30s/40s)
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment