• #127: 50 Questions

    Hi guise! Can't really be bothered uploading photos and all, so I'm going to answer some questions!

    1. What's your favorite candle scent?
    I rarely light candles but I do like light floral scents in general

    2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
    Uhhh...this is hard. Sooyoung. Then we can both eat like crazy together!

    3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
    If I had a brother, he would be Kris! Or Lay...he's so well mannered. Next to him I would look like a badass gangster.

    4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
    Hopefully before 30. Don't want to become a 剰女...but I don't know how high the chances are.

    5. Do you know a hoarder?
    HAHAHAHAAH!!! I AM A HOARDER...and so is my good friend emilyy~

    6. Can you do a split?
    nope. must inflexible person everrrr

    7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
    around Year 1, so 5-6?

    8. How many oceans have you swam in?
    One? I'm pretty sure the only seas I've swam in are all part of the Pacific Ocean.. 

    9. How many countries have you been to?
    One only. China....

    10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
    Nope. Well not that I know of.

    11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
    Don't know right now...depends of the last name my kid will have. 

    12. What would you name your son if you had one?
    Kris? hehehehe....but yet again, depends on the last name.

    13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
    0. In my first ever Du quiz....biggest hit on my self esteem ever...

    14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
    Card Captor Sakura! Loved every single character in it!

    15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
    I don't celebrate Halloween, so never dressed up.

    16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
    Read Harry Potter, and one Twilight book.

    17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
    British! The American accent is kind of hard to understand at times...

    18. Did your mother go to college?
    Don't think so...

    19. Are your grandparents still married?
    Yush! They are so cute!

    20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
    Nup. But I want to!

    21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
    Isn't it the frog in Sesame Street?

    22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
    Hong Kong's Ocean Park

    23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
    Native language...is that English or Chinese??? Anyway, taking them both out, I want to be fluent in Russian...since I find Asian languages easier to learn in general. 

    24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
    grey.

    25. Is your father bald?
    no, he's still got hair. ^_^

    26. Do you know triplets?
    No...don't think I even know twins...

    27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
    Neither. But if I had to choose, Titanic. 

    28. Have you ever had Indian food?
    Not in a proper restaurant, but other than that, yes.

    29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
    This is hard....I love eating out too much....Maybe Sun Ming @ Hurstville...nice and cheap!

    30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
    What? Never even heard of this Olive Garden.

    31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
    Mum has Costco membership.

    32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
    I don't know...don't think they planned that well...

    33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
    Taeyii, Ah Yii

    34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
    I don't play favourites...HAHAHAHA...I love my family and friends!

    35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
    Suburbs...can't stand living far from a large city.

    36. Can you whistle?
    Yes, but only just.

    37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
    Nope. 

    38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
    Yeah...why not?

    39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
    Nope, rarely sick.

    40. What medical conditions do you have?
    No...

    41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
    Admitted myself, none. Visiting others...quite a few.

    42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
    YES!!!

    43. Where do you buy your jeans?
    Lee?

    44. What's the last compliment you got?
    Uhhh...Your hair looks nice?? I don't really pay attention to these la...

    45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
    Yup! Also, they can continue night after night!

    46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
    Peach, lemon, mint, jasmine etc. etc. As long as the flavour isn't THAT strong...

    47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
    I can't exactly count now....but over 15?? I hoard...

    48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
    I'm really superstitious, but I don't follow any particular religion, so I don't have such an intention... 

    49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
    Never believed in him. Been a very realistic person all my life!

    50. Why do you have a blog?
    Just wanted a place to record all my adventures....inspired by all the food and beauty bloggers as well! Also, it's to help me remember my life..if I ever get dementia or something. And for my kids, I guess!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment