• #111: Discoveries of the Week

    Hi guise! I am back. For now...probably will be disappearing soon for the Wk9 exams and Trials next term.

    I was digging through my phone's pictures and discovered I have a lot of pictures of things that I think are really cool, but never end up buying! Time to clear these pictures off my phone and onto my blog la....
    20130429_134052
    Sorry for the blurry picture but I was in quite a rush...
    Isn't this cute! ^_^ OPI and Minnie Mouse collaboration~ The colours are pretty normal, but I find the concept really cute. Also, it was relatively affordable for OPI polish - $20 for 4 which equates to $5 each!! For OPI this is extremely good la~~ Too bad I didn't really like the colours....
    20130401_123943
    I found this one at a relative's place, digging through their pantry...hehe! As I found it, I also took the opportunity to nom it as well~ The combination of red bean and cake is delicious...but then there's marshmallow....I just don't like marshmallow la....but I still nommed down three of them~ hehe...such a fattie....
    20130401_124048
    And this is the reason why I ate half a box! The cute designs...I gave the excuse that there would be different flavours la~ It's so cute! And yes, that's Choco-pie underneath....but I don't eat it...

    That's this week's edition of Discoveries! Maybe there will be more editions coming in the future..maybe not..it all depends of me going shopping!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment