• #110: Nescafe Coffee

    Hi guise! Nice to see you all again! Since I've given up on my remaining exams...and I just got it in the mail, I shall blog!
    P1030512
    This lovely envelope came by today! Ordered the sample a little while ago, so I sort of forgot it about it la. But that's the beauty of samples - order it, forget it and be surprised when it comes~
    P1030513
    Nescafe is introducing their new White Choc Mocha! Although I never really like white chocolate, I'm actually really excited to try it! But I need someone to sit with me, so I can give it to them if I don't like it! heehee^^
    P1030514
    TADAA~ The Cappuccino one is a staple at my place so yeah! Now off to try the other one~

    Claim your free sample HERE!Only available to Australian and New Zealand residents.
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment