• #107: Sseal Escargot 24K Gold Cream from The Face Shop

    Hi guise! Long time no see la~ I've been neglecting this blog due to daily life since May...sorry! I really thank the people who read my blog each day despite the lack of updates.... So to make it up, by spamming today...maybe...maybe not.

    Also, I haven't blogged about actual beauty products in a while; so here it goes! ^^

    I was digging through my samples one afternoon after exams and found this little gem! The combination of the two things that I really wanted to try: Snail essence and 24K gold!
    I really didn't know what I was expecting...maybe a gold coloured slab? I don't know la...This is how it looks like:
    I feels like Aloe jelly..really cooling! And it actually has gold specks in it!! WOW!!!~ Please excuse my dry skin....amazing right? Probably not....I'm just easily amazed by little things like this.
    This cream is UBER moisturising! and I'm in love with it! However, I'm pretty sure it's outta my budget...I'm too pov...someone help me la~

    So to all people out there: Find your local Face Shop and stock up either on samples or the actual product (if you have enough money....HAHAHA)! 
    Cheerio peeps! ^_^
  • You might also like

    2 comments:

    1. lol i think that sample came along with the 2039857243098572349 masks for your birthday HAHAHAA

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I think so too...Don't think I've seen one around my area

        Delete