• #108: Mid-Exam Shopping Spree

    Post #2 of the day!
    Due to first week of exams left and only 2 exams left, I decided to go shopping! Haven't exactly bought much other than food....so I only have 2 things to say...

    Object #1 - Boots!
    Black, leather, wedge boots...as you can all see la. I bought these Corelli boots from Williams for $36 ONLY! It went down from $90 - big discount! It's very comfy and good to walk in...but I'm a bit worried about the bottom of the shoe, as it's smooth and might be easy to slip in wet weather...yet to experience yet though.

    Object #2: Longchamp Bag
    I've wanted one for a long, long time la....I've always needed a big enough bag to shove all my "rubbish" in! It wasn't even THAT expensive la....cheaper than if you actually got it in the US...damn you low $A...

    Really happy now! Still deciding when I should start studying for Legal....maybe never....
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment