• #106: Covergirl Nailpolish

    Hi guise!
    I know I haven't blogged in a while. That's because I haven't gone to eat anywhere interesting...neither have I found something cool..till now!
    A while ago, I entered a competition on Priceline a while ago...and I found a delivery card stuck on my door yesterday...didn't get a chance to figure out what it was....but still organised for a re-delivery for today.

    The box read "36 x dry shampoo"....so I was rather confused..but still welcomed the gift all the same!

    Sorry for my crappy opening of the box....impatience does it.

    Seeing that the box was delivered by TOLL, I came to the realization that it was from Priceline....the only people who don't use Aust. Post...so as expected...I found the Priceline card

    I also found 4 bubble-wrapped sticks...opened it to find 20 bottles of NAIL POLISH!!!!! I was so surprised that I just looked and laughed at it for a couple minutes!



    yes...I'm streaming TVB trailers on Youtube...
    I will make good you of these la~~~~ Thank you very much Priceline!!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment