• #99: Ozeki Sushi - Hurstville


    Hi guise! Haven't blogged in a century la....so much for blogging straight after exams? I lied!!!HAHAHA
    Wednesday Week A's are the days where I go and get fat! SUMO in the making!!AHAHAHA
    A while ago, Peo and I went to the newly opened Ozeki in Hurstville, as we've eaten practically anything possible in Hurstville. Ozeki advertised itself as a "sushi train and hotpot" Japanese cuisine as it was being renovated, which attracted me as I'd never heard of Japanese hot pot...

    We tried their Beef Hotpot, but to our disappointment, it wasn't a hotpot...cries... This 'hotpot' was more like an udon. To be precise it was exactly an udon. We expected some boiling bubbling hotpot thing like the Chinese style "BEEN LOW"...sigh...
    Also, we couldn't resist taking a dish off the sushi train! This is a tempura prawn roll with salmon sashimi and avocado. So much for not having fried food...happens every time...sad life! But this was delicious la~ For $5.80, I guess it's fairly priced.

    Overall pretty okay. This place only has sushi train seats from memory...but not sure. It's located on Ground Floor of the Club Central place, but it's totally independent from the club, so no club membership needed. I think this place is run by Koreans, but there is one guy who is bilingual...fully trolled us.

  • You might also like

    2 comments:

    1. They do have proper hotpot but it's only on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. They ask if you want sushi train or hotpot and take you to a different part of the restaurant with individual hotpots. It's wonderful :) Maybe on Sundays too, was trying to look it up online when I came upon this page...

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Really? I went on a Wednesday..so that's probably why.
        I really want to go try it now!
        Thanks for the heads up.
        -Yii

        Delete