• #65: My Beauty Diary - Arbutin Whitening Sheet Mask

    Hi guys! I'm officially OFF hiatus...not that I was really on one in the first place. Anyway, finished legal yesterday and went out for FUNN with my fellow mouliuyunsee peeps! I don't have any photos of the day because I couldn't be bothered! Got home really tired and decided to treat myself with a sheet mask....been putting that off ever since I bought the box of masks! A few months ago, I bought a box of Arbutin Whitening masks by My Beauty Diary off YesStyle, and I decided to try it!
    nice plain packaging. 
    Not much to say about it

    the back has quite a bit of information about what the mask does etc. etc.
    I bought this mask because I had no idea what it was and felt like trying it out!

    10 packages in each box! 
    Equates to around $1.20 AUD per mask on YesStyle. 
    Anyone know of any place that sells it cheaper?

    I see Chem. drawings....
    That's arbutin! 

    more description about what it is

    All nice and folded up in the package

    There's a sheet of plastic attached to it.
    No idea what it's meant to do though...I think it's meant to make unfolding the mask easier

    lots of serum left inside.....
    not a very clear picture though.

    This one is a lot thinner than the Face Shop one.
    So you can fully see where it's sticking to your face and where it's not sticking....

    Serum overload......
    That's the one bad thing. This mask DRIPS with serum, so you need to unfold and put the mask on ASAP or the serum will just drip everywhere.....
    This serum is tad different. This one feels sticky for a while before making your skin all nice and smooth. Interesting but don't really like that bit to it.
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment