• #64: SPTM International Products

    Hi guys! I lied! I am kind of out of hiatus....Just had my Preliminary Advanced English exams. I guess it was okay la.... Still have three more exams to go! Anyway, as I was going home after my Economics exam yesterday, I saw an Australian Post van, and I thought "maybe I'll get my the package from SPTM today!" and guess what I saw when I got to the door?????!!!!!! A note from the post office telling me that they missed me and I had to go to the PO to pick it up, but it had to be AFTER 4.30.....argh...making me wait.....

    Well I still went to pick it up and they gave me a rather heavy box. When I got home and opened it and found that the products were FULL SIZE!!!
    Australian Post!
    Not much to say about a...cardboard box

    A congratulations letter from SPTM, as well as an offer for a free facial at the SPTM office in Sydney Westfield. I don't think I'll be using that as I merely just don't have the time to....aigh.

    TADAAAA!!!! My box full of goody goodness~

    I don't think I'll be using them any time soon....
    From Left to Right: 
    Soap, essence, milk lotion, skin lotion, oil cleanser

    I will do a proper review of each product after exams. I'll keep you posted!

    I'd just like to say a big THANK YOU to SPTM!
    どうもありがとうございます!

  • You might also like

    3 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I received mine today! I'm in love with SPTM now :)
      You might want to have a look at mine. :)

      ReplyDelete