• #66: After-exam Daiso trip

    I went to Daiso on Tuesday afternoon to celebrate the end of exams as well as Year 11! So I went to the newly opened Daiso at Central!
    I was so excited to see the food section at this Daiso; especially because the Daiso at Chatswood doesn't have a food section~

    I didn't hoard this time like I did at Chatswood (1) (2), and I only bought two things!
    I bought a packet of lollies as well as some lead. It's not very interesting, but I'll still blog about it la~

    just a packet of normal pencil lead. 
    $2.80 for 2 packets is a pretty good price!
    I normally buy them from about $3 bucks per lead "case"!!
    I'm yet to try the lead, but I'll see for myself later.

    Grape lollies!
    Peo bought green tea lollies so I decided to opted for grape lollies! 
    I was so excited at the selection of candies! They were all hard candies!! My favourite!
    I tried the green tea one and it's delish, so I'll buy it next time I go!
    This grape candy is also very delicious! I like.
    There's not much description I can give it....it tastes like a lolly of grape soda! Yummy~~ :D

  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment