• #37: End of Financial Year Costco Haul

    Yeah, you all know that I went to Costco with my mummy last Saturday....hehehe....so happy! My house is loaded with food now!
    Check it out~
    EGGS...must have at least 12 at home!
    30 eggs for $4.69..
    okay value for it but, the egg size are quite small....I prefer large eggs^^
    DANISHES~~~
    bought this all thanks to peo's very good "advertising"...
    $13 bucks for 12 danishes
    very yummy^^
    Pantene Pro-V Conditioner
    The first time I saw conditioner @ costco...
    they normally have only shampoo, no conditioner though
    very happy ~_~
    Was $14, got a $2 discount!
    Pantene Pro-V Shampoo
    I like! And it's 1.2 L, so very bulky...
    also 12 dollars
    hehehehe...after convincing mum Aveeno actually works, she loves it!
    Aveeno body lotion x2~
    Bought in bulk! cost me $19.49
    I'm a happy girl ^^
    MUSELI!!!
    My breakfast for a few days, yum!!
    Very healthy.
    $5.89 for 1.5 kilos~
    The most "unworthy" thing I bought at Costco
    I bought it because I want to eat strawberries so much~
    $7 for only 500 grams....aish...but very yum^_^

    Blank CD-Roms
    $23 for 100..around the same price as the non-branded ones, but it's Sony, so I like.
    Pecan Halves - mum bought them, she loves making candied pecans!
    They are so yummy^_^
    $19 for 908grams...
    such a random number....

    More wonton soup with noodles~
    $15.40
    Green lip abalone!!!Very delicious...
    but $40 for 1 kg
    worth it??
    close up of the bag...
    my fingers look fat....
    chicken nuggets!
    the same ones that maccas make!!
    $9.29 for 1kg...
    Hokkaido Scallops~
    Also $40 for 1 kg
    Packaging....
    looks legit
    the scallops are so big~
    and they taste good...not like fake scallops, which taste like cut up seafood stick.
    ^_^
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment