• #38: Daiso's Mint-Scented Nail Polish Remover

    This is a continuation of my previous post on Daiso products. This is also something I bought on the same trip to Daiso. I finally finished my previous bottle of nail polish remover, so I finally got to start using this bottle. 
    According to the bottle, it is mint-scented. 
    When I saw it on the shelf, it read mint-scented, but then when I sniffed it at that moment, it STUNK!!! like normal nail polish...
    I was kind of depressed because of that, but I still bought it so I could critique it ....BUT it's amazing now~!

    Loads of Japanese on the back~~and I can read it!! 
    Comes out blue on the cotton pad...
    WARNING: DO NOT SNIFF AT THIS MOMENT...
    Cleans nails really well!
    my sparkly nails got cleaned in half the time I normally take with my old nail polish remover
    AND here's where the surprise comes in: After all the stinky stuff evaporates...you hand actually smells like a sweet mint. very nice~
    I give it a "LIKE" 

    For a cheap $2.80!! I strongly recommend this to anyone!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment