• #36: Daiso's Charcoal Natural Pack

    I bought it a while ago on a trip to Daiso in Chatswood with my mlys peeps. I've used it, but I've never bothered to blog about it, so I'll do it now!
    Texture is between hair dye and goo....
    I prefer to use a brush to apply...
    Don't put a really thick layer on.
    It'll take a long time to dry...and doesn't peel out blackheads/white heads/pore blocking things well. 
    When it dries, it loses the gloss...so that's a sign that the mask is dry and you should start peeling off...
    If you leave it on for too long...it hurts a lot when you FINALLY peel it off
    It peels of as one piece and takes the dirty stuff along with it
    This is how the front packaging looks like
    NOTE: Konata in the background~! 
    Back View: lots of words....
    Made in Korea

    For $2.80, it's pretty good quality
    I prefer it over those nose pore strips...those are troublesome and cost more.

    So, out of 10, I'd give it a 6/10~ 
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment