• Moccona Flavour Infused Coffee (A Hint of Chocolate) | Yii Eats

    Hi guise! I am BACK! Pretty diligent right, right?!! Blogging two days in a row, you have to give that to me, no?! Since I did a travel post yesterday, time for a food post! When Moccona released their new Flavour Infused Coffee, they kindly sent me a sample (a huge sample) to try out!
    Untitled
    Now with a hint of chocolate - sounds good doesn't it?! Got me so excited to try it out! Moccona has never really been at the top of my instant coffee list, but this was an excellent chance for me to push it up my preference list~
    Untitled
    And look at that 12g sample! Enough for 4 servings according to the back of the sample lah~ 
    Untitled
    Not only does it come with a hint of chocolate, the range also includes vanilla, caramel and hazelnut. Although I've never been a fan of sugar-syrup coffees, I'm actually really excited to try them out! I don't think I'll ever managed to finished a whole jar, so anyone offering to share?! Or are they smaller packs? 

    Untitled
    I don't have a picture of the coffee granules inside - they look the same as normal Moccona granules. However, when you open the packet, there is this amazing chocolate smell, like a nice, smooth hot chocolate. Although there's no obvious sign that it's a mocha (looks just like any other instant coffee), the smell is absolutely amazing!

    Visually, I prefer the Nescafe's cappuccino and mocha sachets - because they make the foam and all the chocolate powder and stuff! Flavour-wise, this mocha has approximately the same chocolate taste as the Nescafe ones. But what's amazing is the texture of the coffee! It's so velvety and smooth on the palate!

    What else proves it's excellence is the that this range has been votes as the No. 1 in the Coffee Category for 2014 Product of the Year Awards! 

    If you are interested, you can buy this range at Coles for $10.30 for the 95g jar. Also, you can get 200g Original Range Moccona coffees on special at Coles this week! ($18.98 $13.00 for 200g) $5.98 discount!!! Buy ALL the coffee!!!!

    NB Check out Moccona's Facebook page for regular updates, samples and promotions!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment