• #125: Face Shop Green Tea Waterfull Serum

    Hi guise (again...)!I think this will be my last post of the day la.... 2 food posts, so another beauty product one to equal it up.

    P1030578
    We all know the wonders of green tea - antioxidants, cleanses your system etc. etc. The list goes on forever. There are a billion beauty products which includes green tea extracts to make your skin even more beautiful, and this is one of them. I'm not too sure if "waterfull" is a word pun or some weird terminology that neither me nor Google understands.
    P1030579
    The back of the packaging again - for the people who actually understand the long words. By the way, does young green tea leaf work better than normal green tea extracts? Just asking. ^^
    P1030580
    This serum is water-like, like most other serums, I guess. This one smells like nothing...seriously, it was like smelling water. Maybe, I just have a bad nose..whatever, I like . But it does fell really good on your face. It's absorbed in record speed and your skin instantly becomes baby-skin smooth.
    Overall, I like it a lot. I really like the serum - especially the fact that it doesn't smell strongly. Price-wise, like usual, I don't know la~

    Well that's it for today! Gonna get myself ready to go out now!~
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment