• #120: 25 Questions

    Hi guise! This is to make up for my lack of posts before and most likely, after today. 
    I stole this off my friend, M! Hope she doesn't mind la...but if she does,...who cares!

    1. Do you have any pets?
    Yush! I have fishies!!!


    2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
    Stapler, earphones, face moisturiser...weird ey?  

    3. What's the weather like right now?Right now...it's fine. Had a really great sunny day...but I was stuck indoors...dying studying

    4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?Yes, and no. I can drive...but I rather be the passenger~

    5. What time did you wake up this morning?8-ish?? Then I just rolled around in bed, scrolling through 9gag for at least an hour

    6. When was the last time you showered?2 hours...6pm!

    7. What was the last movie you saw?Spirited Away - Extension Jap pride!!!

    8. What does your last text message say?It's too long to type....but it was invite to a dinner party....details are CONFIDENTIAL~

    9. What's your ringtone?Love with No Regrets - Raymond Lam....Want to change it to EXO though...

    10. Have you ever been to a different country?China......but I do plan to go to more places after doomsday HSC

    11. Do you like sushi?YUP! Raw fish (and other sushi) is so nice!

    12. Where do you buy your groceries?Coles, Woolies, Costco, nearby greengrocer place....anywhere practically...as long as I get mah food!

    13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?No..I fall asleep really easily....

    14. How many siblings do you have?A younger sister - JellyBao

    15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?Desktop, but will get a laptop!

    16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?18...but still a long way to go.

    17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?neither. 20-20 eyesight!

    18. Do you color your hair?not now...but I want to!

    19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.I spent the day studying...writing and rewriting and memorising my belonging essays!!!! My arm is about to fall off la....

    20. When was the last time you cried?Uhhh....last week?? IDK....I watch too many dramas and I cry in like 99% of them...but then again...I haven't watched them in quite a while.

    21. What is your perfect pizza topping?Seafood!

    22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?There's a difference?? I thought it was just a different way to saying it....But neither...I like chicken and fish more!

    23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?Yeah...Big 2 with the extended fam~

    24. What is your eye color?Brown??

    25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?Yes. But I don't really care about which one they serve...


  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment