• #97: Kracie Popping Cooking Sushi Set

    Hi guys! Halfway through exams; had nothing on today so time to blog! A while ago, after watching RRCherrypie's awesome creations, I bought a packet and tried for myself....and here it goes.
    I shot a video of it...but there's a lot of bg noise and it doesn't look good, so I scrapped it...
    My ugly sushi....such a fail
    This is the one made with all the left overs....The lighting is weird...but this shot looks really artistic, don't you think?? or is it just me?
    Tamago! Looks okay la...idk why but it was kind of crumbly. maybe I put too much water..
    IKURAAAAAA~~ This one was so fun to make! all the droplet creating was so exciting! But as you can see, some of my ikura has bubbles....fail. The nori (seaweed) is still a bit urgh...because the moisture from the ikura drips down, the nori starts become mush and loses colour and ewww...
    Salmon...It's exactly like the tamago, but only red... I used less water, so this one turned out better la! So much prettier.
    The essence of the sushi - soy sauce! For me, this was the yummiest bit of the whole set.
    Overall, the box was rather disappointing in taste. But it gets 10/10 for the fun in making it~ Not much to say other than I won't buy the others la....
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment