• #68: TVBA Jade World Carnival

    Hi guys!
    There was the TVBA Jade World Carnival yesterday (Saturday) at some park in Kogragh (I have no idea where it was...) I went there rather early since I had to go to tutor in the afternoon. There was originally going to be TVB stars going to the carnival but I didn't have time to stay there!
    I was okay-ish excited for the carnival as I found out there was a Sasa stand there! I normally have to buy online...and it's kind of a hassle....so I hoped they had some things I wanted~
    I also went there to visit a family friend (also called Yii) who was working in a stand. So here's what I got!

    Mochi!! Pretty normal mochi.... Not much to say. They were $1.50 for 1 and $5 for 4! I haven't eaten them yet, so I can't tell you how they taste like as of now! Keep you posted~
     I got this Bright Up Nano Eye Mask from Beauty Mate from the Sasa stand ($9 for 7 pairs). I was rather disappointed by the store.... They sold like 4 products.....pretty sad. They sold 2 kinds of My Beauty Diary mask (a tightening one, and I didn't see the other one), at $14.50 a box. These boxes only had 8 sheets inside instead of the 10 I normally buy. Also, $14.50 is more expensive than YesStyle ($12.50). So I didn't buy any of the those. They also sold Beauty Mate's Hydro Power Collagen Mask, which is whitening sheet mask ($12). As I have quite a few sheet masks, I opted out of it. 
    I wanted to get a eyeliner, but sadly they didn't have black...hmph.... So yeah. 
    They gave me a couple of Suisse Program samples. I've heard of the brand, but never used it before, so I'll see how they are!
    Both samples are for the eye! Can't wait to try it out~

    Cheers, Yii ^_^

  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment