• #62: Happy Father's Day ^^

    It's September 2, and it's Father's Day this year! Firstly, shout out to my daddy, HAPPY FATHERS DAY! So to celebrate Fathers Day we went out for dinner! We were originally going to go to Masthai at bevo, but when we decided to book, they were like "we only have the table at the door left, do you want it?" and they had a really CHOON attitude, so we're like "nahh....". So we decided to go to the Japanese restaurant, Mamaruya in Campsie. We go there rather often, and dad really likes their sushi so it's all good!


    I don't really want to picture load this post, so I'm combining the pictures up! Hope it looks alright~
    Well, this is what JellyBao ordered! It's really yummy, but I didn't really get to take a picture of the curry sauce, so it's just this then!

    Miso soup, a must-have in Japanese food! 
    Miso soup comes complimentary with various meals.
    But this time, the soup was rather salty... didn't drink it...just ate the tofu chunks!
    Tofu is so yummy! ^_^ 

     I ordered an ox tongue bento! I've tried majority of their menu already, so I decided to try their ox tongue bento! All the side dishes (i.e. gyoza, salmon sashimi, salad, seaweed salad) were all brilliant! But the ox tongue itself was a bit....how do I say it? chewy?? And it got more and more chewy as time went by. So I didn't like it very much.....

     Mum and dad shared this sushi platter! They have it every time because they think it's rather worth it!
    it's really yummy, but since I was really full, I didn't get to scab the tamago sushi off mum and dad!

     Everything was all great! So yummy!
    Happy Fathers Day to all daddies out in the world~ ^_^ Manmaruya Restaurant on Urbanspoon
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment