• #60: Face Shop's Baby Face Wash-Off Mask Pore Care Pack

    More samples! I love trying out samples~ I haven't done a wash off mask in a pretty long time. Been living off the "paper" masks for quite a while. Which reminds me, I should do a blog post about the paper masks I'm using.
    When I first picked up this sample, all I could understand was "Wash-Off Mask" but I still picked it up anyways. The back told me it was one of the products in their Baby Face line. 
    It looks like cement! According to the Face Shop it has New Zealand hot spring mud in it! 
    But yeah, the texture it similar to most other clay masks....not really surprising. 
    It has a grey-white colour, and very cement like! 
    Pretty gooey....
    It smells pretty average, not bad but it doesn't have a very "unique" smell. But I really like the fact that it doesn't smell really strongly...I tend to dislike products with really strong/"funny" smells because it makes the product really artificial and it seems "bad" for your skin. 
    on my skin~
    I just found out that I'm just meant to massage it and then wash off. But I let it set on my face and kind of harden
    It doesn't harden like this "mung bean mask" I have, which cracks and flakes when it dries. So compared to this one, the drying process is a lot better.
    Also, as you massage it and let it set (if you want), it starts to heat up, so it's very similar to those shower masks which heat up more and more as you leave it on for longer. 
    ARGH! Am I scary?
    Just about to wash it off!
    Sorry peeps, but I don't have an after picture.
    But seriously, it makes your skin feel SOOO smooth! I love it!
    I'm not too sure if it has done much in moisturising and cleansing my pores, but my skin really does feel good after using it!

    Cheers~ ^_^

  • You might also like

    2 comments:

    1. I really liked this post because I just put it on my face and forgot if this is the one I sleep in or not.... haha I got a ton of face shop samples and there is one you leave on all night so I'm glad I didn't leave it on all night!! ^_^

      ReplyDelete
    2. Haha! Well you should not leave this one on for a night, it dries out your skin really bad if you do (saying this from bad experience).

      ReplyDelete