• #33: Teacher's Strike - Officeworks shopping

    NSW Public school teachers went on strike today....for a number of reasons (which I won't talk about). So anyway, today was a full day of work....mainly Dr. Du. Still have Jap to study for and Legal homework. But when dad came home, I made him go to Officeworks so I could buy stuff....
    I only bought 7 things (around $25) 
    J. Burrows Red Lever Arch File
    I had to get this one, because my blue one kind of got water-logged....
    The paper cover and the shiny cover costs the same, so I got shiny cover
    SHINee~~~ 
    This was $2.
    SanDisk 8GB USB
    Mainly for parents so they can stop taking my ones!!! 
    All mine are gone !!! >.<"
    $6.80 for this baby
    500 Sheets of Reinforced Paper~~
    A must-have...
    Cost me $8.96....is that cheap? 
    Anywhere that's cheaper?? Tell MEEEE!!! 
    Desk Planner
    finally got one!!!! YAYAYYYY~~
    Hope this will keep me organised...
    5 bucks for a few sheets of paper....
    feel kind of ripped....
    BUT the others I saw there were like $15+... 
    Marbig Lever Arch folder x2
    Originally went to OFficeworks to find the 10 for $10 offer but came across this instead.
    only 29 cents EACH!!! 
    So so so so so cheap~~~~~~
    So worth it....time to file away all that maths stuff I have.... 
    Red pens
    Since all of mine are running out.
    $1.51 
    My pre-dinner snack....
    parents went to take JellyBao to Musciale....
    hohohohoho.... 
    my receipt....proof of purchase....don't know why I did that.

    P.S. I bought the exercise bike....time to go build it...
    Good luck to me~

  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment