• #32: Food that We (friends +I) demolished at camp~

    Hey!
    I don't have the picture of all the food we had in our room, so I'll just post up the food I bought from the Korean shop, IMart....I think that's the name of the shop....not to sure, but it's in Campsie!
    So here it is:
    Costed me around $3~$4...
    definitely worth it! uber delicious, but I don't eat much of it.
    Cost me $2.10.
    it was a mistake buy. Thought it was hard candy....
    fully didn't read the packaging. it had on the front written "soft candy with fresh 1A grade milk"
    FAIL. 
    some people love it, I don't. but that's just me as I have a bias against soft candy.
    Didn't bring this to camp as JellyBao had opened it the instant I walked out the store. 
    Choco but in big size. It's like the "koala" biscuit thing I used to eat.
    Basically it's just biscuit with chocolate inside.
    I don't mind it, but don't normally buy it.
    Cost me around $3
    EDO Blueberry "pocky"....
    so pocky wannabe.
    Was on a blueberry phase, so bought that.
    BIG disappointment, not blueberry flavour AT ALL....
    just tastes like biscuit.
    Got ripped for around $1  (such a cheapo Asian I am XD)
    MY FAVOURTITE SNACK!!
    Corn chips???!! But it's uber delicious, but very unhealthy.....
    $2.50: definitely worth it.

    Another one of my favourite is the SHRIMP CRACKER, but I didn't buy it, but someone did.....but we ate it all up before I came to any instinct of "pictures"!

    Anyways, it's a bit late to post this up since camp is already over.....pictures were taken the night before....
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment