• #31: PK大賽: Face Shop VS. Clean & Clear!

    Well...I can't exactly compare this toner with another one if I just talk about it. So I've used the only other toner I have a home. The Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Toner.
    PK大賽: Face Shop VS. Clean & Clear!
    Size對比:
    150毫升 vs. 200毫升
    Size comparison:
    150mL vs. 200mL 
    Face Shop嘅包裝比較高貴...
    The Face Shop one looks more elegant..
    嘅後面寫咗很多韓文
    看不明...
    The back has Korean all over it,
    Can't understand....
    Clean & Clear looks like this. 
    the back is like this! 
    *FAIL* at trying to take a picture of it dropping on the cotton pad 
    The Clean & Clear one is very watery...
    I think that's normal though...  
    This one is the Face Shop one.
    Don't think you can see it though, but it is more gel-like.....
    so it doesn't pour out of the bottle like the Clean & Clear
    that's good so you don't waste as much...and it doesn't soak your hand...

    Price were similar I think. Face Shop's one cost me $11.90 and I don't remember how much the Clean & Clear one cost though. It's around the same price I guess. 

    The Face Shop one makes my skin feel very smooth!~
    And even though it has some alcohol in it, it doesn't sting...

    So overall, I like the the Face Shop one better....
    but I think I'm just a TAD biased....
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment