• Olay/Priceline Prize Package

    Hi guys...Although it's only 9pm I'm on the verge of falling asleep...I've had such a busy week (I had work 5 days a week and 4 days of uni last week....I wonder how I did it) and had zero down-time let alone time to blog properly. But since I'm on mid-sem break it should be better...so I'm doing some much delayed blogging and there should be some more coming in this week and next as I go out and eat, play and shop some more. So for now, we can look at what the Priceline and Olay gave me for one of their previous competitions!
    Untitled
    My beautiful prize package!
    Pretty obvious from the picture (above), they've practically taken care of most of my needs all in one go! So from right to left: the new Pantene iceSHINE shampoo and conditioner, Olay deep cleansing face wash (infused with aloe), Olay Regenerist CC Cream, Gillete Venus and Olay razor with a refill cartridge.
    Untitled
    Olay Regenerist CC Cream/Moisturiser  RRP $52.99
    I had no idea this thing is 53 bucks...(I wonder why I've never considered this thing an option for my makeup...too much for a cheapo like me)
    Untitled
    The pretty inside of the the CC Cream
    I'm a really big sucker for pretty packaging and I guess this one sucks me right in! I really like the swirls in it..but apparently there's a whole scientific explanation about how it allows all three components to blend and therefore it works miracles on your skin...yet to know if that's the truth though...
    Untitled
    Olay deep cleansing foaming face wash with aloe
    I've only bought an Olay face wash once before I can't say I'm a fan...it had a very strange smell to it that I don't like but can't say what it is... This one smelled pretty good in the tube - rather addictive in my opinion.
    Untitled
    cleanser swab...why did I even do that?
    And this is what it looks like on the back of my ugly hand...no time means no hand cream (argh!) The more I look at this photo, the more it looks like a wad of gum...ewww. Anyway, after I washed it off my hand I take back my comments about the good smell...it still smells like my other Olay cleanser...not good.
    Untitled
    Shampooo and conditionerrrrr~
    I've been loving the clear shampoos that Pantene has released! I mass bought their Aqualight one a while ago when I got sent batches of samples. I'm really excited to try this, but I still haven't finished my 'never-ending' supply of Aqualight.
    Untitled
    Sugarberry scented razor
    I've been quite lucky for a while now with razors of all sorts and kinds sent to me! And this time, I get to try this sugarberry scented one...I remember seeing it, but never too keen to try it out because it just sounds so sweetly sick...but I'll try it!
    Untitled
    What I really love are the cartridges that come with! They normally just give you the razor so I always just throw it away despite being refillable. Makes me feel bad but then again...I'm too cheap to go buy the refills. So I'm so happy that they gave me 3 refills!!!!

    Anyway, this is all I have to say... and I'm going to drop offline and go sleep now....good night people!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment