• #95: Banana Milk バナナ牛乳

    Hi guys,
    I haven't been blogging in a kagillion years....i have no idea why la....blame it on school and BOS! Anyway, I'll be writing on one of my fave drinks! I've always wanted to try banana milk because of all the KVariety shows I watch. However, I don't think there were any banana milk producers. Until now.
    This banana milk is made by a company cased 名屋, which also produces papaya milk. It comes in a 500mL can....which to me is a bit too big - get sick of it after half of it.
    I also don't really recommend this drink as an on-the-go drink as I find it a bit to plain...which is the total opposite of the papaya milk which was too sweet. Also, I find that it tastes better cold with a bit of plain milk.
    So the best way is to chill at home, pour banana milk and plain milk in the ratio of 2:1 and a few ice cubes!
    Sorry for this bad blog post la...exams are coming up so yeah.
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment