• #83: Typical Wednesdays

    Hi guys!
    Since today's a Wednesday, and I don't have much to blog about, I shall tell you guys about my usual Wednesdays.
    To start off, I have my one and only free on Wednesday! YAY! But until this week, that free has been taken up by Mock Trial, so in a way, I'm happy that it's over. (don't tell anyone I said that~)

    Then it's double economics....which is normally a really bludge! ^_^
    Then it's double English..eurgh....lately it's so cheesy~ EBB and Fitzgerald...aigh...
    Then lunch, usually spent on copying tutoring homework! hehehe...last minute work is the best!
    Then split maths, one is spent on learning, the other on doing the exercise.
    In between is le-gal studies~ since this is a pretty eurgh period, we normally just watch a video on yt, ABC or SBS, or we just read the textbook, pretty entertaining! Criminal activity is just too good!

    Before Term 4, Wednesdays were really good, but now I have Du right after school.....D:
    So I rush on a bus, then train to Du and sit there till at least 8:15....aigh...sad life of an Asian HSC student la...

    Today was pretty good la~ I didn't do much of homework, but still got A+ for homework!
    Also, for my quiz, I got a pretty good mark for someone who just bluffed everything I wrote! hehehe....^_^ I'm mastering the ART OF BLUFFING~ I should start a centre that teaches you how to bluff...heehee $$

    Now dinner!...by myself, since 'rents are gone to pick JellyBao up from Christmas Concert...(aigh...Christmas concert....the good ol' days where we would wear all black...mafia!)

    That's all for today la.
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment