• #72: Essie Nail Polish: The Resort Collection

    Hi guys!

    I went DFO shopping with mummy on Thursday as we were all free! There were discounts all round (up to 70% like usual, YAYYY!!!), so DFO was rather crowded. The biggest discounts were at Ralph Lauren (polo) and Oroton - both were at 70% off storewide.

    However, I couldn't find anything I liked...I only wanted to buy some basic tees at like Giordano or something...but for some weird reason, all these places were selling winter clothes like thick knits and fur jackets......what the...???!!! So I didn't get to buy any clothes. However, we bought dad a shirt from Ralph Lauren.

    Wanted to buy flats or sandals or any other summer shoes for the upcoming weather.....I went to one of those shoe shops (the one next to Puma) and they had this $15 sale on some really pretty pumps....don't remember what brand specifically but it was a good one...and most surprising, they had my size!!! But I have no use for pumps any time soon, so I didn't buy them. No shoes for me.... D:

    As I was leaving, I went past Cosmetic Fragrance Direct (the 'pink' shop that sells branded makeup and perfume for cheap prices). So I went in to see if they had any nice eyeliners.....didn't find any. But I did find something: NAIL POLISH!!! ^_^
    It's from an American brand, Essie. Never heard of it before, but it's got a really large range of colours! I want all of them!!!!! I didn't know if the brand was any good, so I didn't really want to buy the big bottle ($6). But then I saw this! A cube of nail polish...it's just a selection of 4 colours.
    $5 dollars for 4 colours...not that bad la~ even though the bottles are smaller than the normal sized bottles. 

    The colour scheme is okay I guess... It has reds, greens and blues!

    Essie's range has really cool names:
    Left to right: Da Bush, Lion Around, Your Hut or Mine, Fair Game
    I've never tried light green nail polish before so I'm anticipating it! 
    Not much to say till I actually try the nail polish out! ^_^

    EDIT: Cosmetics Direct Fragrance has also launched their loyalty program! It's called Exclusive Shopper. It's free to join! Likewise to many other loyalty programs, it accumulates points and then rewards you with a some sort of money voucher when you've reached the number of points. 

    The card is very similar to the Priceline card - both pink. However, this one is a lot thinner and less personalised. 

    My collection of nail polish!~ My box is nearly all filled now....But I still want more nail polishes! ^_^

    Yii signing off!~
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment