• #56: Face Shop White Tree Series Samples

    Since I've been really bored lately, so I've trying out samples that I've collected~ I decided to try the Face Shop's White Tree Samples. I tried the cleanser and the serum of the series. Here it goes!

    EXFOLIATING FOAM CLEANSER

    pretty packaging~ I really like the smell of this cleanser, very refreshing! 
    Don't know much to say about the packaging etc... 
    pretty normal texture for cleansers.
    BUT HERE'S THE EXCITING BIT!
    it actually has exfoliating beads!!!! 
    To everyone who doesn't know, Face Shop's "exfoliating" cleansers don't normally have any exfoliating  beads in it...it also feels like any other cleanser but this one has actual beads! So shocked! 
    I LIKE!!!

    SERUM

    This one I really really like! I approve of it, but I expect it to be rather expensive, so I might just live off samples!
    Such an artistic shot of the packaging!!!  
    This thing also smells really really nice!
    The serum is like normal serum?
    Yes, I know my hands are dry.....
    But it really does moisturise really well~
    I REALLY REALLY LIKE!!!!


    I shall go see the price of all these things!
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment