• #51: Feel SOOO Accomplished!

    I feel so accomplished! I had a pretty good day today.
    Woke up to the washing machine being broken....sigh.....had to wash the bed sheets by HAND! My hand is so tired.....and "stretched" out~ T^T [the webbing between thumb and second finger HURTS so much!]

    Anyway, we went yumcha since we hadn't been in quite a while! So yummy! No photos because I demolished all up!

    Then I went driving~ I practised my turning and then I did a "three-point turn"(?). The one where you need to change directions??Kind of like a U-turn but not in one go....does that even classify as a u-turn?!

    Went home and did some homework...Couldn't be bothered with school maths cause we're getting class time to do it....and I don't remember getting homework for anything else...besides the fact I need to start prep-ping and writing essays for a couple of subjects.

    So after dinner I did tutor homework~~~~ 7/16 pages done!   I really can't be bothered graphing....or calculating area and stuff...fully decided to skip that bit~

    Off to bed now~
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment