• #47: Pocky


    Now that I think about it, Pocky is just a stick of biscuit dipped in chocolate or whatever flavour they want it to be.....yet Glico can make so much money out of it.... they even have Pocky Day!

    Like what is men's pocky? Pocky only men can eat? To me, it just looks like normal Pocky.
    Looking through the flavours of Pocky that exists, it makes me feel that Australia is more of a hole that I used to think of it....

    Like I really want to try Murasaki Imo Pocky! It's described as "exotic pocky is from a Purple Sweet Potato. With the purpleness, your mind thinks "Grape" but your mouth tastes "Sweet Chocolate"".....interesting?!
    And Marron Pocky! The Japanese says tsubutsubu maron...wonder what tsubutsu means! But CHESTNUT POCKY!! Someone get me it!

    But if these ever got imported to Australia, it would be so expensive and a cheapo like me would never buy it! So I guess it's good for my wallet that Australia is a hole. ^^



    ty to tofugu and the pocky gallery for the images. 

  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment