• #91: Officeworks Haul

    Hi guys! I've come back from the dead....after dying from lack of internet and really bad skin in Melbourne...
    Went shopping for school supplies today (after going through the catalogue very carefully) @Officeworks today! I bought quite a bit, I guess...but shopping for stationery is so fun!
    Here's what I got:
    I got a Storage Organiser ($14.99) since my other one is so filled now! More stuff to file! Fun times....aigh....But then my desk will be very very neat la!
    And more Binders ($0.97). This time I got J.Burrows one, as the 28 cent Marbig ones weren't in stock. Feel extremely ripped off but meh.
    I also got Dividers ($0.50)! So cheap! The quality is cardboard like la. Not sure if they work well la. Got to try it out!
    I also got a 2013 Student diary ($0.97)! So cheap!!! One of my NY Resolutions is to keep up this diary and bring to school and use it etc.
    And here comes the pens! These Artline pens are so good to write with and so cheap! Only $1.97 for 10 pens! They also have it for 28 cent per pen, if you want to buy like 1 pen....why would you want to do that when you can bulk buy!!! Hahahaha...my inner housewife skills la.
    I also got a couple of rubbers, as I keep losing them for some reason...no idea why la. Only $2 for 2 rubbers, pretty cheap la.
    Correction tape!!!!! Are these the ones that people say are $1 each?? I got them for $0.88 each! Bargain!
    I saw scissors for $1.19, so I decided to buy a pair, so I don't need to dig up the whole house looking for scissors la! *nudgenudge* Emily....you should get yourself so scissors too la.
    And the most important piece of stationery, PAPER!! This was the cheapest one in store I think....$8.96 for 500 sheets...is that cheap??! Any cheaper? Please tell me!
    I also bought a Portable Hard Drive! Finally...about time....only $49 pretty good value la!
    And I bought 4 USBs as well! My everlasting supply of SanDisk USBs!They're normally only 5 something, but today they were $4.73!~So cheap! Such a bargain la!!!

    Jellybao also bought a bunch of books, but I really CBB blogging about them, as they are so uninteresting!

    Happy New Year peeps!!! See you next year!~~
  • You might also like

    2 comments: