• #54: SPTM Japan Skincare Cosmetics

    Well I recently discovered them on Facebook somehow. But I saw they were giving they were giving sets of stuff away to promote their company as they were coming to Sydney (Pitt St Mall I think...). So as I normally do, I requested a trial pack around 3-4 days ago and it came in the mail today! Here it is:
    gigantic envelope!
    comes from pitt st! 
    the inside of the envelope~ very classy!
    comes with a booklet that tells you about the company and its products. It's in Japanese from what I saw....have to activate my Jap skills when I actually bother to read it.
    List of the ingredients in the trial set which includes:
    oil cleanser
    cleansing soap
    skin lotion
    moisturising essence
    milk lotion a.k.a. emulsion
    anti-ageing essence
    skin-whitening essence
    soap net so you can get foamy soap!
    the soap net.
    instructions on how to use are inside
    the 'how to'
    使い方
    [very professional ey??!]
    cleanser:
    normally $88 for 300 ml
    5mL in that packaging

    cleansing soap:
    normally $44 for 100g
    this is an 8g sample

    skin lotion:
    normally $88 for 300mL
    5mL sample x2

    essence:
    normally $143 for 30 ml
    0.4ml sample

    milk lotion/emulsion:
    normally 100ml for $60.5
    0.5ml sample x2

    anti-ageing/whitening essence
    30g for $176
    0.8g sample each

    It looks really pro and legit. 
    Made in Japan.
    Click here for your trial set!


  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment